Gain experience in a supportive hospital and have exposure to various procedures.
- Good, hourly pay rate
- Fixed-term contract 01/02/2021 - 02/05/2021
- Leading hospital in metropolitan location
This first class, contemporary 367-bed hospital provides care to 307 public patients and 60 private patients. Services include emergency medicine, critical care, day chemotherapy, paediatric care, aged and stroke care, maternity and general surgery.
You will be working for a leading health care provider, operating private and public hospitals throughout Australia. The organisation has a well deserved reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer.
- As General Medical Registrar, you will manage patient care under the direction of consultants
- This is a fixed-term contract opportunity from 01/02/2021 - 02/05/2021
- You will provide clinical supervision and teaching to junior staff in the hospital
- Contributes to all aspects of clinical care of patients who are admitted to the medical ward
- Your roster will include day, evening, night and weekend shifts
- You will expand your skills, knowledge, and confidence as a general medical registrar
- Professional development
- Competitive salary package and employee benefits
- Free parking
- Enjoy a Mediterranean climate and a relaxed lifestyle in a very beautiful, clean, spacious feeling city.
- You will find an abundance of things to do and fantastic places to visit - whether you are searching for the best food and restaurants this region has to offer or you are looking for new and exciting activities to do over the weekend, Perth caters to all.
- Holds Provisional or General registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Must be willing to work night and weekend shifts
- Demonstrated clinical and procedural experience commensurate with clinical responsibilities of Registrar
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance. We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community register today.