Gain experience within a hospital that offers a supportive working environment.
- 6 month role with ASAP start
- Leading hospital in metropolitan location
- Flexible work options
This first class, contemporary 367-bed hospital provides care to 307 public patients and 60 private patients. Services include emergency medicine, critical care, day chemotherapy, paediatric care, aged and stroke care, maternity and general surgery.
You will be working for a leading health care provider, operating private and public hospitals throughout Australia. The organisation has a well deserved reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and you will find opportunities for professional development.
- As Emergency Medicine Registrar, you will manage patient care under the direction of consultants
- You will have previous ED experience with intubation skills, and the opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge, and confidence as a emergency medicine registrar
- Your roster will include day, evening, night and weekend shifts
- Professional development
- Competitive salary package and employee benefits
- Enjoy a Mediterranean climate and a relaxed lifestyle in a very beautiful, clean, spacious feeling city.
- You will find an abundance of things to do and fantastic places to visit - whether you are searching for the best food and restaurants this region has to offer or you are looking for new and exciting activities to do over the weekend, Perth caters to all.
- Relax on a pristine beach or venture into the city for some shopping. This cosmopolitan and family friendly city has everything you could hope for.
- Current Provisional or General registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Previous ED experience with intubation skills
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community register today.