Service/Advanced Trainee Registrar positions for 6 – 12 month contracts commencing February and August 2021.
- Gain hands-on procedural skills
- Flexible rostering
- Excellent package with benefits
This hospital is the major centre in the Midwest district of WA. It has 66 hospital beds for acute medical, surgical, paediatric and maternity patients. The hospital provides a 24-hour Emergency Department. It also provides a range of services including chemotherapy, renal dialysis, a hospital at home visiting service, medical imaging, pathology and same day surgery.
The ED sees approximately 35,000 presentations/year, including a large proportion of paediatrics and Indigenous patients, with high acuity and an admission rate of about 22%. The ED is also the local referral centre for patient transfers from surrounding smaller facilities and is often involved in the provision of critical care and stabilisation of patients prior to aeromedical retrieval to tertiary centres.
- Service/Advanced Trainee Registrar positions to undertake a Rural and Remote special skills term with options to link with tertiary Emergency Department or critical care term
- A highly varied case-mix will give you many opportunities to gain hands-on procedural skills and a broad clinical experience
- Registrar rostering is very flexible and includes weekly protected education time
- Opportunities to complete the 4:10 requirements are also available
- Registrar salary from $130,145.00 to $174,823.00
- Professional development opportunities and study leave/assistance
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Other professional and location based allowances
- 9.5% employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice
- Beachside living alongside rural life in a thermometer friendly environment
- Eligible for Provisional or General registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.