For a challenging and uniquely rewarding experience locum in remote WA.
- Daily rate from $1500 - $3500 depending on experience
- Travel and accommodation provided
- Interesting medicine covering vast agricultural community
This progressive health service forms part of the largest country health service in Australia. The health service spans a region of 157,000km across agricultural communities with a population of 75,000. Current health services include emergency care, acute and sub-acute inpatient care, residential and community aged care services, mental health and population health. The region is remote and the ED's see over 45,000 presentations annually.
- Clinical shifts are available throughout 2021 for FACEM's, Senior Medical Officers and Emergency Medicine Registrars
- Work in one of the district's three public emergency departments
- Provide accessible health services to the regional population in some extremely remote regions
- Daily rates $1500 - $3500 are in accordance with level of seniority
- Challenging and intensely rewarding experience
- Unique professional development opportunity
- Innovative and flexible practice in remote areas
- Registered with General or Specialist registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- WA based doctors with shift based availability are strongly encouraged to apply, as are interstate doctors who can offer blocks of availability of 1 week or longer
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.