Are you a Rural Generalist interested in hospital emergency medicine?
- Expand your skills and gain a greater breadth of experience
- Serve a mixed urban and rural community
- Positive workplace culture
You will be working for a leading health care provider, operating private and public hospitals throughout Australia. This 131-bed teaching hospital provides public patient services under a public-private partnership with acute, community and allied health services for the local community and surrounding districts. The hospital provides 24-hour emergency, medical, surgical, diagnostic, maternity, neonatal, paediatric, palliative, intensive and coronary care services, and after hour GP services.
The Emergency Department sees 28,000 patients per year including a significant number of children (20%). It also sees walk-in trauma and a wide range of acuity as it serves a diverse regional / rural area.
- As a Rural Generalist with emergency experience you will join a welcoming ED department with a strong commitment to a supportive, positive workplace culture at all levels of the organisation
- The department has a full-time FACEM Director, and is staffed with Staff Specialists, VMOs, CMOs and JMOs.
- You will provide high quality clinical and non-clinical services, including some responsibility for providing training and teaching to junior medical staff
- Maintain current professional development and certification
- Participate in after hours on call roster
- A commitment of 20 hours a week as a minimum is sought at this time
- Competitive remuneration and workplace benefits
- Attractive salary package
- Professional training and development
- Flexible work options
- Salary packaging
- This region to the northwest of Sydney has plenty to offer: from historic little villages to mountains, wilderness and rivers for outdoor pursuits
- Commutable from Western Sydney and North Sydney
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship with the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.