Experience the Aussie outback in Australia's largest outback city.
- Up to $450k package + relocation
- Varied and interesting case mix
- Work for the largest health service in Australia
This 100-bed hospital is the largest regional public hospital in WA. The hospital supports medical students through the Rural Clinical School, junior doctors rotating from Perth, Workplace Based Assessment doctors and registrars across a number of specialties. Fly in fly out clinicians and private clinicians provide additional supportive health services to the region.
When you join the team here you will become part of a close-knit community of health professionals including specialist general surgeons, physicians, paediatricians and emergency medicine doctors.
- You will be working in a dynamic and sophisticated regional centre with an interesting case mix, including a significant amount of critical medicine.
- Significant experience in rural and remote emergency medicine or retrieval services is desirable
- Approximately 28,000 emergency presentations per year, 20% of which are paediatric.
- Emergency Medicine Consultants will work on alternate on call roster
- Rewarding salary package
- Flexible rostering
- Salary packaging, professional development opportunities, flexible leave arrangements, and subsidised housing.
- Fellowship of the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (FACEM) or equivalent
- Eligible for Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in rural emergency medicine desirable
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.