Tree change career opportunity. Help to develop this Emergency Department for a bright future.
- Base Salary from $240,419 - $296,682 + allowances
- FACEM essential
- Affordable regional city with excellent schools
You will be working in a 119 bed facility with 100 hospital care beds and 10 maternity beds. Each year there are approximately 19,500 emergency presentations, 2,500 operations and 600 births.
This Base Hospital provides a 24 hour Emergency Department (ED) with 15 ED spaces. The ED is supported by an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and also equipped with telehealth cameras to connect the team in Griffith with specialists across the NSW Critical Care Advisory Service.
There are a range of specialist services (both resident & visiting) including emergency medicine, critical care, general medicine, surgery, paediatric medicine, oncology, obstetrics, respiratory medicine, renal dialysis and rehabilitation.
Additional services include physiotherapy, dietetics, social work, pharmacy, occupational therapy and Aboriginal health. There are also a range of diagnostic services including Pathology, CAT Scans, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound and General X-Ray.
- We are seeking applications from Emergency Medicine Staff Specialists to join the Emergency Department.
- Reporting to the Clinical Director of Emergency Medicine you will provide clinical management and treatment of all ED patients.
- Supporting the Director you will contribute to the development of a training program for ED registrars and gain ACEM accreditation.
- Opportunity for DEMT title if desired.
- The Emergency Department is well supported by a team of ED CMOs and GP Advanced Skills Trainees.
- Base Salary from $240,419 - $296,682
- 25% Emergency Physician Allowance
- Access to an extensive range of salary packaging options
- Supportive, collegiate and diverse work environment
- Ongoing professional development
- The best of both worlds - great career opportunities, welcoming communities and wonderful lifestyle
- Building has commenced for a $250 million hospital redevelopment
- With a population of approximately 26,000, the city comprises a rich blend of cultures and traditions. Today more than 70 nationalities add to the cultural tapestry of the region, boasting some of the best produce in Australia.
- There are many wonderful food and wine offerings, making this a bustling and cosmopolitan culinary centre.
- There are three high schools, 13 primary schools and various day care and pre-school facilities. The city also has one of the largest campuses of Riverina TAFE.
- Eligible for specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- FACEM essential. New Fellows are welcome to apply.
- Visa sponsorship available.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.