Work in a diverse clinical environment in a reputable rural health service.
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Interesting and challenging caseload including trauma and paediatrics
- Just over 3 hours drive from Melbourne
This leading rural health service provides acute, subacute, primary and residential care. The hospital is a subregional, acute referral hospital and provides a wide range of specialist services.
The Emergency Department has 10 treatment spaces, including a resuscitation room and a fast-track area, and treats approximately 15,000 patients annually. The medical team is supported by a highly skilled emergency nursing team, including 2 nurse practitioners. There is an interesting and challenging caseload including trauma and paediatrics. The hospital is a training site for the ACEM certificate and diploma.
- As Emergency Medicine Career Medical Officer, you will lead the day-to-day delivery of high-quality, evidence-based emergency care in the Emergency Department
- This role is primarily clinical, with opportunities to participate in teaching and performance/quality improvement
- Participate in the seven day roster for the Emergency Department
- Reporting to the Director of Emergency Medicine, you will work in a highly collaborative manner with the broader nursing and allied health teams
- This is a fixed-term full or part-time position
- Indicative base salary $110,000 - $150,000 + additional benefits
- Salary packaging
- Professional development support
- Free parking
- Assistance with relocation and accommodation
- Located just over 3 hours drive from Melbourne
- Close to the beautiful Grampians region offering world famous rock-climbing areas, as well as being a food and wine hub
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current General registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner’s Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience of which a minimum of two years should be in an Emergency Department
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.