Showcase your leadership skills as Director of Medical Services for this regional hospital in Western Australia.Amazing leadership opportunity
- Relaxed coastal lifestyle
- Remuneration package up to $454,880 p.a.
The Midwest health region of Western Australia provides hospital and community based health care from 17 sites, with the Geraldton Health Campus being the primary public hospital supported by the smaller Carnarvon Health Campus.
The region is located in the northern central area of Western Australia and incorporates three health districts - Gascoyne, Geraldton, Midwest and Murchison. Geraldton Health Campus has 66 beds for acute medical, surgical, paediatric and maternity patients with a 24-hour Emergency Department.
- As Director of Medical Services, you will provide day to day operational management of medical services at Geraldton Hospital, as required.
- You will ensure and support medical clinical governance at Geraldton Hospital and participate in continuous quality improvement within the hospital.
- You will provide support to the Regional Director Medical Services - Midwest in implementing WACHS-Midwest strategic directions.
- You will establish and maintain collaborative relationships with clinical service providers to ensure seamless and timely clinical care.
- This is a full time fixed term appointment for 5 years, with the possibility of extension(s).
- Remuneration package of $357,246 - $454,880 p.a. (MP Year 1 - 9 ) inclusive of base salary, 10% superannuation and applicable professional and location-based allowances.
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements.
- Professional development opportunities and study leave/assistance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible leave arrangements.
- Geraldton makes for the perfect beach lifestyle with its beautiful Mediterranean climate, where the sun shines almost all the time.
- Geraldton is a contemporary coastal hub of cafes, shops, street art and galleries.
- Marine Terrace's West End has cemented itself as a go-to for locals and visitors alike with the popular strip featuring great coffee, food and retail.
- A total of 122 islands make up the pristine Houtman Abrolhos Islands located just 60 kilometres off the Geraldton coast - accessible via aircraft and boat. Diving, fishing, snorkelling, photography and bird watching are popular activities.
- All education needs can be catered for with a wide variety of primary, secondary and tertiary institutions in town.
- Eligible for registration by the Medical Board of Australia.
- FRACMA, FAFPHM, MBA, MHA or progress towards, desirable.
- Experience in a senior management role in the health sector, preferable in a hospital environment.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.