Director of Medical Services opportunity in regional WA.
Total package up to $451,677 per annum
Live seaside and enjoy housing prices under 500K
Easy 2 hour drive to metropolitan Perth
This 135-bed hospital is the biggest hospital and health care complex in regional Western Australia.
The Campus is undergoing major upgrades to include a Medical Assessment Unit, Refurbishment of the Emergency Department Fast Track Area, Construction of a new Emergency Theatre, Mental Health Observation Unit to support the delivery of world class health care and provide additional beds for the local communities.
- You will provide day to day management of medical services and medical leadership at Bunbury Health Campus.
- You will ensure and support Medical Governance at the Bunbury Hospital, and participate in and lead continuous quality improvement within the Hospital.
- You will provide support to the Regional Director Medical Services in implementing WACHS South West strategic directions and ensuring WACHS South West regional health network performance.
- You will establish and maintain collaborative and functional relationships with Contracted Clinical Service providers to ensure clinical care delivery.
- Great salary and access to generous salary packaging arrangements.
- Professional Development opportunities and Study Leave/assistance.
- Other professional and location based allowances.
- Live in a vibrant seaside city that offers 'foodies' a collection of edgy boutiques, intimate wine bars, top-notch restaurants, artisan providores and produce-driven cafes.
Bunbury is an aquatic playground that entices families, sunbathers and those who love action on the water. Surfing, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, boating and fishing are all popular attractions.
Arts lovers are catered for with the regional Entertainment Centre hosting an impressive line-up of comedy, opera, dance and music throughout the year.
The Margaret River Region offers some of the best sights, attractions and experiences in the South West; award-winning wineries, world-class surf breaks, rock climbing, abseiling and mountain biking through forests.
- If you enjoy nature, why not attempt the 135 kilometre-long Cape to Cape Track (if you’re game!) and spot migrating humpback whales and eagle rays.
Median property prices range from $495,000 for houses to $335,000 for units. Houses in Bunbury rent for $320 per week and units for $340 per week.
Bunbury offers a varied selection of schooling options - Bunbury Catholic College had a quarter of 2019 ATAR students in the top 10% in the state; Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School is set on 33 hectares of natural bushland; Grace Christian School provides Christ-centred education to students from Kindergarten to Year 12.
Eligible for registration by the Medical Board of Australia.
FRACMA or demonstrated progression towards attainment.
Postgraduate qualifications in health administration eg. MBA, MHA, or progression towards their attainment.
Considerable experience in a senior management role in the health sector, preferably in a hospital environment.
Demonstrated leadership, strategic and change management skills.
Enrolment and maintenance of ongoing CME program.
Eligible for/or in possession of a current C or C-A Class drivers licence.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance. We are acutely aware of the rising statistics identifying job dissatisfaction, stress, burnout and mental illness in the healthcare sector, and this concerns us.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live. We believe that collaboration, getting things done with integrity and working towards a common goal is the best way to partner with you and make an impact.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.