Join the team at a state-of-the-art hospital in a location that offers all the benefits of coast and country living, and the convenience of a growing regional city.
- Salary package up to $445,059 p.a.
- Only 1.20 hours flight from Brisbane
- Fully digital Hospital
This health service has eight hospitals, two multi-purpose health services and two additional community health services. It provides extensive health services in a range of regional, community and rural settings, to a population of around 180,000 people.
The base hospital has been recently redeveloped, with a current bed capacity of 236 beds. The fully digital hospital is equipped with leading edge technology to assist staff to provide the highest level of care and comfort to patients. The hospital provides specialist services in obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics, orthopaedics, psychiatry, urology and oncology and many other specialty areas.
- As Staff Specialist Urologist, you will provide excellent clinical care to patients whilst contributing to the development of specialist Urology services
- You will be a generalist Urologist
- You will undertake teaching and educational initiatives and responsibilities within the department.
- You will facilitate and encourage innovation and change by adopting contemporary approaches to clinical service delivery, creating a high-level performance culture within the service.
- You will participate in the after-hours on-call service.
- This is a permanent full time position.
- Live in a stunning coastal region in tropical Queensland with 270 sunny days a year, from 30 degrees in summer to 21 degrees in winter
- Exceptional remuneration package up to $445,059 p.a.
- Employer superannuation contribution (up to 12.75%)
- Annual leave loading (17.5%)
- Professional development allowance & professional development leave 3.6 weeks p.a.
- Professional indemnity cover
- Overtime and on-call allowances
- Fellowship or eligibility for Fellowship with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) (Urol) or equivalent registrable with the Medical Board of Australia
- Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) or appropriate registration with the Medical Board of Australia to practise in the specialist position
- Doctors who have been assessed by the RACS with a Substantially Comparable outcome are eligible to apply
- Licence to operate a class C motor vehicle
- New Fellows are encouraged to apply
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression as a Urologist is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.