Seeking the next move in your career? Join this mental health service as a Consultant Psychiatrist for their Older Adult Team.
- Join a dedicated team at one of Perth’s largest tertiary hospitals
- Salary package up to $452,806 p.a.
- Enjoy living and working in one of the most liveable cities in the world
This metropolitan health service in Perth provides quality healthcare, specialising in the delivery of mental health care, aged care services, obstetrics, and rehabilitation.
The Mental Health Division delivers care through 128 mental health beds which are across adult, youth, rehabilitation and older adult inpatient settings. The Division has 3 Community Services to meet the needs of adult and older adult patients, as well as several statewide services that include the State Aboriginal Mental Health Service (SAMHS), Mobile Community Outreach Team (MCOT) and Mental Health Emergency Response Line (MHERL).
- As Consultant Psychiatrist, you will lead the provision of specialist consumer centred medical care to older adult patients.
- Consult, liaise with and support patients, carers, colleagues, nursing, allied health and support staff to provide coordinated multidisciplinary care.
- Initiate, implement and participate in audit, quality improvement and research activities.
- Involvement in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching.
- Undertake clinical shifts at the direction of the Head of Service including participation in the on-call roster.
- Remuneration package comprises Year 1-9 $355,172 - $452,806 p.a. (inclusive of base salary, 10% superannuation and applicable allowances).
- Professional development opportunities and study leave/assistance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible leave arrangements.
- Other professional and location based allowances.
- As Australia’s sunniest capital city, Perth effortlessly blends urban cool with natural beauty.
- Perth is bustling with bars, alfresco restaurants, art galleries, shopping, cultural spaces and international events.
- You don’t have to wander far from Perth to experience awe-inspiring scenery, food and wine trails, hiking trails, coastal retreats and world heritage sites.
- Median property prices in Perth over the last year range from $895,000 for houses to $437,500 for units. Houses rent out for $520 per week and units rent for $450 per week.
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (FRANZCP) or equivalent qualification.
- Current drivers licence.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 480 002 471 or apply now.