Make the move and benefit professionally and personally.
- Remuneration up to $465,000 per annum
- Join a leading mental health service
- Be supported professionally and enjoy a good work/life balance
This State-wide Mental Health Services is a leader and innovator for a unique corner of the healthcare industry. They provide a comprehensive suite of services across the areas of mental health, alcohol and drugs, forensic mental health and correctional primary health.
- As Consultant Psychiatrist, provide a comprehensive general adult Consultation-Liaison (CL) psychiatric service in the hospital and associated facilities, including the Emergency Department (ED) and the Mental Health Short Stay Unit (MHSSU)
- Act as a consultant to mental health professionals, and health service providers including medical staff, general practitioners and other agencies, with regard to the assessment and management of individuals with mental health disorders
- Undertake supervisory responsibilities with psychiatric registrars and other medical staff as required and appropriate
- This is a permanent full-time position (with on-call), working 76 hours per fortnight
- Competitive salary and allowances and comprehensive employment packages
- Attractive on-call work and call-back allowances
- Support for professional development
- A balance of engaging and challenging work with vibrant arts and culture, wilderness experiences, pristine beaches and culinary delights
- This city combines heritage charm with a modern lifestyle in a setting of exceptional beauty
- Registered or eligible for registration as a Specialist with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) or equivalent Psychiatrist specialist qualifications
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.