Benefit from great work/life balance when you make this move.
- Well-suported mental health service
- Remuneration up to $465,000 per annum
- Vibrant team environment
This State-wide Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services provides a service for infants, children and young people up to 18 years, and perinatal mental health service for expectant mothers.
The service has three teams that work closely with families to provide support and specialised treatment to children and young people for a range of mental difficulties. This includes individual and family therapies; group programs; acute hospital inpatient care and/or consultation to the hospital for children, adolescents and pregnant women; consultation and support to other providers of services and mental health education to the broader sector.
The CAMHS also provides a service to assess and treat mental health problems in women identified during pregnancy and in the first 12 months following birth.
- As Consultant Psychiatrist, provide comprehensive Child and Adolescent psychiatric services in the Paediatric ward plus liaison in the Emergency Department
- Act as a consultant to mental health professionals, and health service providers including medical staff, general practitioners and other agencies, with regard to the assessment and management of individuals with mental health disorders
- Undertake supervisory responsibilities with psychiatric registrars and other medical staff as required and appropriate
- Full or part time work hours may be considered
- Competitive salary and allowances and comprehensive employment packages
- Attractive on-call work and call-back allowances
- Support for professional development
- A balance of engaging and challenging work with vibrant arts and culture, wilderness experiences, pristine beaches and culinary delights
- This city combines heritage charm with a modern lifestyle in a setting of exceptional beauty
- Registered or eligible for registration as a Specialist with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)\
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) or equivalent Psychiatrist specialist qualifications
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.