This location offers an envious lifestyle with amazing natural attractions, short commutes, great culture, and exceptional food and produce.
- Fixed term full-time position for 12 months
- Attractive salary including salary packaging
- Great lifestyle in one of the world's most beautiful environments
This State-wide Mental Health Services is a leader and innovator for a unique corner of the healthcare industry. They provide a comprehensive suite of services across the areas of mental health, alcohol and drugs, forensic mental health and correctional primary health.
The Mental Health Inpatient Unit (MHIU) is an acute inpatient mental health service, which assists adults who have a serious mental illness or disorder and need 24-hour care. It works closely with other mental health services, particularly the Adult Community Mental Health Services.
- As Staff Specialist Consultant Psychiatrist for Adult Mental Health Services, you will provide clinical services of the highest possible standard to patients and their families
- You will actively pursue improved outcomes for patients by demonstrating leadership and participating in teaching and research relevant to psychiatry
- This is a fixed term full-time position (with on-call), working 76 hours per fortnight commencing as soon as possible for 12 months
- Competitive salary and allowances and comprehensive employment packages
- Attractive on-call work and call-back allowances
- Support for professional development
- A balance of engaging and challenging work with vibrant arts and culture, wilderness experiences, pristine beaches and culinary delights
- This city combines heritage charm with a modern lifestyle in a setting of exceptional beauty
- Registered or eligible for registration as a Specialist with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) or equivalent Psychiatrist specialist qualifications
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.