This location offers a great lifestyle in one of the world's most beautiful environments.
- Full time position to commence February 2021
- Experience diverse patient presentations
- Enjoy a relaxed culturally rich city lifestyle, combined with easy access to beaches, rivers, lakes and national parks
This State-wide Mental Health Services is a leader and innovator for a unique corner of the healthcare industry. They provide a comprehensive suite of services across the areas of mental health, alcohol and drugs, forensic mental health and correctional primary health.
The Adult Community Mental Health Service operates a number of community teams around the State. A free, confidential service is offered to people aged between 18 and 65 years who have a severe and complex mental health problem. The service provides assessment, treatment, support and education.
- As Consultant Psychiatrist, and as part of a multi-disciplinary mental health service delivering high quality mental health care, you will provide a comprehensive general adult inpatient and community psychiatric service
- Act as a consultant to mental health professionals and health service providers, including general practitioners and other agencies, with regard to the assessment and management of individuals with mental health disorders
- Undertake supervisory responsibilities with Psychiatric Registrars and other medical staff as required/appropriate
- This is a permanent full-time position (with on-call), working 76 hours per fortnight
- Competitive salary and allowances and comprehensive employment packages
- Attractive on-call work and call-back allowances
- Support for professional development
- A balance of engaging and challenging work with vibrant arts and culture, wilderness experiences, pristine beaches and culinary delights
- This city combines heritage charm with a modern lifestyle in a setting of exceptional beauty
- Registered or eligible for registration as a Specialist with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) or equivalent Psychiatrist specialist qualifications
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.