Strike a balance between work and play in this beautiful part of Australia.
- Remuneration from $357,246 - $454,880 p.a.
- Settle in scenic coastal WA, 2 hours drive from Perth
- Modern, well equipped hospital
This 135-bed hospital is the biggest hospital and health care complex in regional Western Australia. The hospital incorporates 24-hour emergency care with a wide range of support services including an acute psychiatric unit, coronary care unit, cancer centre, domiciliary care unit, geriatric assessment unit, hospice care unit, maintenance renal dialysis unit, obstetric services, paediatric services and a dental unit.
The Mental Health service provides a dedicated community mental health service and a 30 bed inpatient unit.
- As Consultant Psychiatrist, you will provide direct treatment, assesses, diagnoses and manages the care of individuals' mental illness, associated comorbid physical disorders, and psychosocial needs
- You will provide clinical services primarily to the Lower South West area and Acute Psychiatric Unit
- In addition, you will participate in the on call roster and provide supervision, training and education to Junior Medical Staff and Registrars
- This is a fixed term full time appointment until for 5 years with the possibility of extension(s)
- Indicative package 357,246 - $454,880 p.a
- Competitive salary and allowances and comprehensive employment packages in line with the WA Health System Medical Practitioners AMA Industrial Agreement 2016
- Professional Development Opportunities and Study Leave/assistance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- There are award-winning wines, fresh produce, pristine beaches, beautiful forests, meandering waterways and captivating historic country towns all to be enjoyed in a single day
- Registered or eligible for registration as a Specialist with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) or equivalent Psychiatrist specialist qualifications
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.