Enjoy all the benefits of living by the beach in sunny Perth as a General Adult Psychiatrist.
- Great opportunity for career growth and development
- Work in one of Perth’s amazing coastal suburbs
- Salary package up to $452,806 p.a.
This health service is one of the fastest growing services in Western Australia and comprises two hospital campuses, in addition to three community mental health services.
The mental health inpatient unit accommodates 30 patients with 20 adult beds and 10 older adult beds in open and secure wings. There is an upgrade underway to construct a new 30 bed inpatient unit.
- As Consultant Psychiatrist, you will lead the provision of specialist consumer centred medical care to adult inpatients and outpatients.
- Consult, liaise with and support patients, carers, colleagues, nursing, allied health and support staff to provide coordinated multidisciplinary care.
- Initiate, implement and participate in audit, quality improvement and research activities.
- Involvement in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching.
- Undertake clinical shifts at the direction of the Head of Service including participation in the on-call roster.
- Remuneration package comprises Year 1-9 $355,172 - $452,806 p.a. (inclusive of base salary, 10% superannuation and applicable allowances).
- Professional development opportunities and study leave/assistance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible leave arrangements.
- Other professional and location based allowances.
- As Australia’s sunniest capital city, Perth effortlessly blends urban cool with natural beauty.
- Perth is bustling with bars, alfresco restaurants, art galleries, shopping, cultural spaces and international events.
- You don’t have to wander far from Perth to experience awe-inspiring scenery, food and wine trails, hiking trails, coastal retreats and world heritage sites.
- Median property prices in Perth over the last year range from $895,000 for houses to $437,500 for units. Houses rent out for $520 per week and units rent for $450 per week.
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (FRANZCP) or equivalent qualification.
- Current drivers licence.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 480 002 471 or apply now.