Facilitate patient choice as part of the Community Specialist Palliative Care Service.
- Part-time hours available
- Work across metropolitan Perth
- Competitive remuneration package and great benefits
You will be working for a leading not-for-profit organisation that delivers community health and aged care services across Australia. The organisation has a 120 year history and is currently operational across Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
This Community Palliative Care Service provides specialist palliative care and in-home hospice care services for people with a life-limiting illness or condition. The palliative care team consists of dedicated nurses, doctors, care aides, social workers, counsellors and spiritual care workers who work together to provide personalised, holistic care.
- As Consultant Palliative Care Physician, you will be providing clinical care for patients in a community palliative care service working with a multidisciplinary team to provide integrated and seamless care
- The focus of this role will be on delivering high quality palliative care within people's home; building and strengthening peer-to-peer relationships within both primary and tertiary care and providing clinical leadership, support and education to grow palliative care knowledge and capacity of the service
- Indicative package $200,000 - $300,000 and in line with WA award - negotiable depending on experience
- Salary packaging
- Leave loading
- Flexible hours
- Free parking
- Opportunities for career advancement
- In Perth, you will find an abundance of things to do and fantastic places to visit. Whether you are searching for the best food and restaurants or you are looking for new and exciting activities to do over the weekend, Perth caters to all. Relax on a pristine beach or venture into the city for some shopping. This cosmopolitan and family friendly city has everything you could hope for.
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Physicians (RACP) or Royal Australasian Chapter of Palliative Medicine (FRAChMP) or equivalent
- Valid Australian driver's licence
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.