An excellent opportunity for a Paediatrician with a passion for rural and remote healthcare.
- Indicative salary package $323,958 - $344,822 p.a
- 0.80 FTE appointment
- Beautiful coastline and temperate climate
This is the largest country health system in Australia. It consists of 70 hospitals across seven administrative regions. A statewide multidisciplinary palliative team provides consultation services and some direct patient care across the patients' own home, hospitals in the region and residential aged care facilities.
This health campus provides emergency services, mental health and cancer services, a surgical centre, paediatric (including a special care nursery) and maternity services.
- As a Consultant Paediatrician you are will provides clinical leadership and patient services in the hospital
- Consultant Paediatrician's will provide acute and neonatal paediatric services and community paediatric services including developmental and behavioural paediatrics
- You will participate in the internal medicine roster, including inpatient and outpatient services and after hours
- Support colleagues, nurses and other health workers in the performance of their clinical duties
- This is a fixed term 0.80 FTE appointment for up to 6 months with possibility of extension
- Indicative salary package $323,958 - $344,822 per annum (includes Arrangement A base salary $268,877-$287,931p.a., 10% superannuation and professional development allowance $28,739 p.a.)
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Professional development opportunities and study leave/assistance
- Flexible working and leave arrangements
- Located on the South Coast of Western Australia, you will be working in a coastal town of 30,000 people with all the amenities of a small city plus great restaurants, a state-of-the-art entertainment centre and stunning surrounds, with some of the best beaches in Australia close by
- Current Specialist registration with AHPRA or eligible for Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Current Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (Paediatrics & Child Health) or equivalent that is recognised for registration as a Specialist with the Medical Board of Australia
- Demonstrated ability to provide acute and neonatal paediatric services and demonstrated ability to provide community paediatric services including developmental and behavioural paediatrics
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.