A rare opportunity for a Paediatrician to build a successful career and busy private practice in a supported environment.
- FRACP essential
- Opportunity to build a thriving private practice
- Affordable, family friendly lifestyle
You will be joining a not-for-profit provider of Catholic health and aged care services. Those who work within the service must have a commitment to the Mission, Philosophy and Values of the organisation.
This Private Hospital has been supporting the health of people living in the region for more than a century. Today, the 136 bed facility features five operating theatres, a private emergency service and a wide range of specialised clinical services.
- This role is being offered on a permanent full-time basis.
- Part-time or casual hours are negotiable.
- As a Consultant Paediatrician you will provide high quality specialist Paediatric inpatient and outpatient paediatric services.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a practising Paediatrician as well as excellent acute paediatric skills, communication, and relationship building skills.
- A negotiable salary package dependant on experience
- Salary packaging opportunities
- A supportive an innovative workforce
- Strong professional and social networks
- An opportunity for the establishment of private practice
- An incredible lifestyle
- This regional coastal city truly offers the best of both worlds with its many urban-meets-country offerings.
- It's a place to grow a family, build a career and lead a full life. It's somewhere you can learn, explore, enjoy, thrive, connect, and most importantly, it's somewhere to belong.
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP)
- Experience as a practising Paediatrician
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.