Join a provider with a reputation for excellence, and work with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Multiple practice options available across Sydney
- Private ophthalmic provider - strong commitment to clinical and scientific excellence
- Clinics in District of Workforce Shortage (DWS) areas
Join Australia's largest private provider of ophthalmic services, with a strong commitment to clinical and scientific excellence and delivering the highest-quality outcomes for patients.
The provider achieves this through dedication to best-practice care, academia and research. The provider offers a comprehensive range of ophthalmic services in modern environments with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
- Opportunities for ophthalmologists with a special interest in Vitreo-retinal surgery or Glaucoma
- Flexible arrangements on a part time or full time basis are possible
- Clinics are bright, modern and well equipped, with substantial investment in technology
- The national team includes a mix of partners, associates and visiting medical officers - many of whom have introduced new surgical techniques and technologies into Australia and are highly regarded by their peers, both locally and internationally. Their dedication extends to active involvement with clinical research; teaching and examining medical students, optometry students, optometrists and ophthalmology trainees; and presenting at local and international conferences
- Sydney clinics located in a District of Workforce Shortage (DWS) area
- You will benefit from a profit share arrangement
- Collegiate organisation that offers support for professional development
- Sydney is a world-class city, with a warm, sunny climate and a strong economy
- Here you have access to all the city amenities and a choice of world class suburbs to call home
- Registered with Specialist registration or eligible for registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (FRANZCO) is essential
- Clinics located in District of Workforce Shortage (DWS) areas
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.