Join a network of experienced doctors in Australia's largest private provider of ophthalmic services.
- Private ophthalmic provider - strong commitment to clinical and scientific excellence
- Work with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- FRANZCO essential
You will join a brand new practice that offers general and specialist ophthalmic care to Central Coast residents of all ages.
The clinic is conveniently located in the medical precinct of Wyong Public Hospital and is positioned across the road from Tuggerah Lakes Private Hospital. The facility is fully equipped for ophthalmic consultations, diagnostic testing and minor procedures. Surgical procedures are performed at the private hospital across the road from the clinic.
- Opportunities for Glauocoma specialist or Vitreoretinal ophthalmologists
- Flexible arrangements on a part time or full time basis are possible
- The clinic is bright and modern and well equipped, with substantial investment in technology.
- The national team includes a mix of partners, associates and visiting medical officers - many of whom have introduced new surgical techniques and technologies into Australia and are highly regarded by their peers, both locally and internationally. Their dedication extends to active involvement with clinical research; teaching and examining medical students, optometry students, optometrists and ophthalmology trainees; and presenting at local and international conferences
- You will benefit from a profit share arrangement
- Easy on-site car parking
- Just one hour north of Sydney, the Central Coast is a vibrant mix of urban hubs, seaside villages and pristine national parks
- The region offers excellent public and private school options, making it a great place to settle with family
- The cost of property in the area ranges from $700,000 or $500 per week for a 3 bedroom house
- Central Coast to Sydney is well serviced by rail and air travel can be accessed via Newcastle or Sydney Airport
- Registered with Specialist registration or eligible for registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (FRANZCO) is essential
- This posistion is a District of Workforce Shortage (DWS) area
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.