Enjoy sunshine, endless blue skies, white sandy beaches and an easy-going lifestyle
- First-class integrated health system
- Full Time or Part Time hours available
- Beautiful place to live and work
You will be working with the largest country health system in Australia and one of the biggest in the world, providing health services to approximately half a million people, including 45,000 Aboriginal people, over a vast two and a half million square kilometre area. The organisation comprises seven regions, with a strong network of public hospitals, health services and health centres located across rural and remote Western Australia. Our core business is the provision of quality, accessible health services to country WA residents and visitors.
This health campus provides emergency services, mental health and cancer services, a surgical centre and maternity services. Three birthing rooms all have ensuites and a bath, as well as state-of-the-art technology. Patients have private bedrooms large enough to allow for baby bathing and all have ensuite bathrooms, and relaxing natural light.
- As Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecology you will provide a high standard of evidence based obstetric and gynaecological care to patients
- You will provides a leadership role in service development and clinical governance
- Support and teach clinical staff including General Practice Obstetricians
- Participate in afterhours/call back roster
- Indicative package up to $354,424 - $451,677 p.a.
- 9.5% employer contributed superannuation
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Professional Development Opportunities and Study Leave/assistance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Other professional and location based allowances
- Located on the South Coast of Western Australia, you will be working in a coastal town of 30,000 people with all the amenities of a small city with great restaurants, a state-of-the-art Entertainment Centre and stunning surrounds, with some of the best beaches in Australia close by
- Specialist registration with AHPRA or appropriate registration with the Medical Board of Australia to practise as a specialist
- Fellowship of the Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)
- New Fellows of RANZCOG are encouraged to apply
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.