Join a dynamic team to deliver a thriving sub-regional Obstetrician and Gynaecologist service.
- Attractive lifestyle opportunity
- Professional, committed workforce
- Join a Health Service that is expanding
This 143-bed fully integrated rural public health service provides a wide range of clinical services including medical and surgical, aged care, community and primary health, renal dialysis, chemotherapy, pathology, radiography diagnostic services and an active Emergency Department operating 24/7.
There are 220 births annually, and a 24 hour department with access to on-call Anaesthetists and Medical Surgical Consultants. A new hospital is under development as is the potential for a new rural clinical school.
- As Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, you will join the Clinical Lead, Midwives and Allied Health Professionals to deliver a thriving sub-regional service
- You will provide contemporary comprehensive Obstetrics and Gynecology services
- You will undertake supervision and education within the clinical environment to foster safe clinical practice
- Actively participate in risk management, quality improvement and peer review including quality and departmental meetings and clinical audit
- Provide safe obstetric and gynaecological clinical services and after hours call as rostered
- The Health Service is bidding to develop a Rural Clinical School and there will be an opportunity to deliver both undergraduate and postgraduate education
- Access to generous remote area salary packaging arrangements
- Professional development and other training opportunities
- A professional, committed workforce and highly supportive community
- Only a 3.5 hour drive from Melbourne CBD
- Here you will find the complete package - affordable homes, excellent services, a sunny climate and a fantastic lifestyle
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRANZCOG)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.