Enjoy a challenging career that is richly rewarding, complemented by ample opportunity for leisure time.
- Spacious, modern and well-equipped hospital
- Great team of committed and supportive colleagues
- Located halfway between Sydney and Brisbane
This 100 bed rural referral hospital underwent a $60 million redevelopment in early 2018, with brand new intensive care and day surgery units. Services provided include anaesthetics, psychiatry, general medicine, surgery, day surgery, elective surgery, obstetrics, gynaecology, renal dialysis, oncology, chemotherapy, paediatrics and rehabilitation, intensive care and emergency department.
The hospital is spacious, modern and well-equipped and features an 11-bed maternity unit, with two labour wards and two special care nursery beds.
- As Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, you will provide safe, efficient and effective obstetric & gynaecology services
- You will undertake supervision and education of junior medical staff and other relevant staff to foster safe clinical practice
- You will participate in an on-call roster as required
- Competitive remuneration package
- Interesting and challenging work
- A dynamic management team and broader rural and regional networks provides a supportive working environment
- Located in a cosmopolitan university city with an active arts and cultural community, 475 km north of Sydney, and almost the same distance south of Brisbane
- The local airport provides regular flights to Sydney and Brisbane
- The region boasts spectacular world-heritage national parks, cool-climate vineyards, galleries, museums, shopping, fine food and wine. Canyoning, mountain biking and cycling, fishing and other outdoor adventures are all on offer, plus more
- Come and enjoy much of what large metropolitan cities have to offer affordable housing, strong educational facilities and only a 10 minute commute to work
- Specialist registration or eligible for specialist registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) and/or equivalent specialist recognition
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.