Join a dynamic team to deliver a thriving sub-regional Obstetrician and Gynaecologist service.
- Competitive remuneration
- Attractive lifestyle opportunity
- Professional, committed workforce
This 143-bed fully integrated rural public health service provides a wide range of clinical services including medical and surgical, aged care, community and primary health, renal dialysis, chemotherapy, pathology, radiography diagnostic services and an active Emergency Department operating 24/7.
The hospital has approximately 220 births yearly with 24 hour department access to on-call Anesthetics and Medical Surgical Consultants. A new hospital is under development as is the potential for a new rural clinical school.
- As Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, you will join the Clinical Lead, Midwives and Allied Health Professionals to deliver a thriving sub-regional service
- You will provide contemporary comprehensive Obstetrics and Gynecology services
- You will assist with the development,implementation and review of procedures to support consultation, escalation, referral and transfer of care between sites and services.
- You will undertake supervision and education within the clinical environment to foster safe clinical practice
- Actively participate in risk management, quality improvement and peer review including quality and departmental meetings and clinical audit
- Provide safe obstetric and gynaecological clinical services and after hours call as rostered
- You will also have an opportunity at a conjoint appointment at a neighbouring regional health service
- Access to generous remote area salary packaging arrangements
- Professional development and other training opportunities
- A professional, committed workforce and highly supportive community
- 3.5 hours from Melbourne, here you will find the complete package - affordable homes, excellent services, a sunny climate and a fantastic lifestyle
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRANZCOG)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.