Live in the heart of the Sapphire Coast, encircled by lush pastures and rainforest, and not far from glittering beaches, tranquil waterways and national parks.
- Well-supported emergency department
- Expand your breadth of experience and practice with greater autonomy
- Enjoy the abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW
This state-of-the-art 134 bed hospital provides a wide range of critical and specialist services. This includes: extensive community and ambulatory services, community mental health, drug and alcohol services, an expanded emergency department, combined Integrated Critical Care Unit, regional orthopaedic services and expanded surgical, maternity and paediatric services, and a NSW Ambulance Service base.
- As an Emergency Medicine Specialist, you will provide contemporary comprehensive specialist services for optimal patient outcomes
- You will provide and support training to clinicians across multiple disciplines to achieve quality education and safe clinical practice
- You will participate in teaching, continuing education, research and quality improvement activities
- Emergency Medicine Specialist's will participate in an on-call roster
- Competitive Fee for Service rates
- Flexible FTE available to ensure work /life balance
- Interesting and challenging work
- Located halfway between Sydney and Melbourne, and approximately 2.5 hours from Canberra. The nearest airport is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
- This country town, surrounded by lush farming paddocks, is a mix of galleries, cafes and quirky shops and large department store retailers. It has a charming mix of residential properties offering a range of lifestyle options for those wanting to live close to town or on the fringes in a more rural or bushland setting
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine (FACEM)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.