Join one of the world's biggest global diagnostic companies and share your passion for dermatopathology.
- Leading laboratory in Western Australia
- Collegiate lab
- Enjoy a cosmopolitan and family friendly city lifestyle and rewarding career progression
This private pathology provider is a member of a large pathologist-led company providing diagnostic services throughout Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Germany and the USA. A team of approximately 900 pathologists works across the group who provide a diverse and supportive network. This private practice provides services to general practitioners and specialists. A comprehensive range of testing is performed in the laboratory in all main areas of pathology.
- As Dermatopathologist, you will provide provide comprehensive dermatopathology services
- Dermatopathologist's are well supported by a skilled team of scientists and administration staff
- You will contribute to the lab's reputation of service, quality, specialization and expertise
- Dermatopathologist's will participate in the internal educational program and multidisciplinary meetings and have regular attendance at the Australasian Dermatopathology Annual Scientific Meeting
- Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience
- State of the art laboratory
- Flexible work options
- You will find an abundance of things to do and fantastic places to visit. Whether you are searching for the best food and restaurants or you are looking for new and exciting activities to do over the weekend, Perth caters to all. Relax on a pristine beach or venture into the city for some shopping. This cosmopolitan and family friendly city has everything you could hope for
- Registration or eligibility for registration as a Specialist with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Authority (AHPRA)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA) or equivalent
- Current dermatopathology experience will be considered, Royal College of Pathologists Diploma in Dermatopathology, International Board Certification in Dermatopathology or at least two years dermatopathology experience in a recognized dermatopathology laboratory is preferable
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.