Join this expanding private hospital and growing mental health service that cannot keep up with referrals!
- Huge scope to grow a successful and lucrative practice
- Excellent working conditions where your efforts will be truly appreciated
- Coastal town with a laid-back lifestyle
You will be working with the third largest private hospital operator in Australia. It employs 7,000 people across Australia and in New Zealand, and operates a portfolio of 34 private healthcare facilities.
This private hospital’s 25 bedded mental health unit is a service hub providing in and outpatient services. The unit provides treatment for mood disorders, anxiety, depression and older adult conditions. Services include: Acute adult psychiatry, Older persons psychiatry, mood disorders, anxiety and depression, inpatient therapy programs, DBT inpatient and day programs, CBT programs, outreach programs and rTMS & ECT.
The hospital's wards operate on a consultant team basis with highly-qualified mental health nursing and therapy staff. The hospital is expanding the mental health unit due to unmet demand across their expansive catchment area.
- Join a supportive peer group of private Psychiatrists and step away from a capped salary
- 10 bed Child ward due to open at the end of 2021
- From day one, you will step into a busy outpatient practice (which will be your primary focus to grow, as well as a small amount of inpatient care)
- Foster collaborative working relationships with general practitioners, community service providers and other private Psychiatrists
- You will be well supported by a team of experienced medical, nursing and allied Health professionals including Psychiatry Registrar support
- AON and DWS for Psychiatry
- Exceptional earning potential
- Very generous income guarantee
- Potential of employer sponsored PR
- The area boasts beautiful beaches and scenery, affordable housing, great schools and family friendly communities
- In close proximity to Port Macquarie and Newcastle, you will be situated beatifully in NSW's Mid North Coast.
- Current or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrist (FRANZCP) or equivalent qualification
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 480 002 471 or apply now.