Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with and an abundance of things to do in your spare time.
- Package up to $411,049 p.a.
- Take a chance, progress your career and discover all that this region has to offer
- Join a supportive workplace with engaged teams
This health service serves a population of approximately 219,000 residents and provides a range of specialty services including acute care, surgical, medical, maternity, mental health rehabilitation and aged care services.
Since its establishment on the current site in 1914, this hospital has grown into the major medical centre, providing high quality care within an environment of continuous improvement. Services currently available at the hospital include intensive care, coronary care, obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery, vascular surgery, 24-hour emergency medicine, pharmacy, medical imaging, pathology and comprehensive mental health services.
- As a Psychiatrist (Specialist Child, Youth and Adolescent), you will provide specialist psychiatry services in the area of Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary community and hospital-based Child and Adolescent Mental Health Team
- You will provide expert services, including new and review assessments, outpatient sessions, in reach services and clinical rounds
- You will participate in after-hours on call and weekend roster
- You will supervise and teach advanced trainees, junior medical staff, and students
- Competitive remuneration package up to $411,049 p.a.
- Fantastic salary sacrificing benefits
- Generous superannuation and annual leave loading
- Professional Development allowance and leave
- Flexible rostering arrangements, variety and work/life balance
- Affordable housing and rental market and lower cost of living
- Live in the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef and enjoy excellent shopping, sporting, cultural, education and tourism facilities
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrist (RANZCP) or eligibility for Fellowship via the Substantial Comparability pathway
- Eligible for Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.