Align your career with one of the world's most prestigious healthcare organisations.
- Lucrative income potential
- Join Australia's largest private cardiology provider
- Live and work in Brisbane, a thriving multicultural city, with an enviable outdoor lifestyle
You will be working for the leading provider of cardiovascular and sleep treatment throughout Australia. This group provides cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations.
This private hospital provides a comprehensive cardiology service including consultation, testing and procedures across all cardiac sub-specialities.
- As a Consultant Cardiologist with expertise in Electrophysiology and pacing, you will provide patient consultations, management and perform specialised cardiological procedures, including electrophysiology and pacing services
- You will be working at a leading private teaching hospital that provides a comprehensive cardiology service including consultation, testing and procedures across all cardiac sub-specialities.
- 2 FTE available
- Flexible working and contractual arrangements
- High-income potential with salaried model + bonus scheme
- Relocation assistance provided
- Working with an established provider presents a genuine opportunity for you to enjoy a rewarding career with long-term prospects
- This modern city has easy access to beaches, mountains, wineries, and nature. It offers warm sunshine, a chilled pace of life, and a high standard of living
- Brisbane's unique architecture, riverfront setting, perfect climate, cultural diversity and unrivalled employment growth make it one of the most attractive cities to live and work in
- Current Specialist registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Physicians as a Cardiologist (FRACP)
- Subspecialist training in cardiac electrophysiology
- Eligible for an unrestricted rebatable Medicare Provider Number
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.