Join one of Australia’s leading medical laboratory and pathology providers and deliver world-class diagnostic services.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Join a diverse, and passionate, collegial team
- Discover the cosmopolitan vibe of Melbourne
One of Australia’s leading comprehensive medical laboratory and pathology services with the largest spectrum of pathology testing services and coverage of collection centres in Victoria. This provider is part of a national network of pathology practices that service communities in metropolitan, regional, and remote areas.
You will be based in the core laboratory in Melbourne, that sees a variety of complex work. The fast pace multi-skilled laboratory is staffed by a large team of respected pathologists, registrars, scientists, collectors and support employees.
- As Anatomical Pathologist, you will provide expertise in Anatomical Pathology and report cases in a timely manner
- You will be working with a large network of senior and experienced pathologists
- You will actively participate in the quality control and assurance
- Opportunity to develop in your area of interest streams
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Competitive remuneration and leave package
- Indicative package up to $500,000 p.a
- Relocation allowance
- Great career opportunities within a professional and stimulating environment
- Melbourne has been consistently rated one of the world's most liveable cities
- It is a safe city, with world-class education, reliable infrastructure, business opportunities and a healthy environment, you have access to all the city amenities and a choice of great suburbs to call home
- Registration or eligibility for registration as a Specialist with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Authority (AHPRA)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA) or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.