Join a supportive team of Pathologists in a state-of-the-art pathology lab.
- Enjoy a relaxed city lifestyle and rewarding career progression
- Opportunity to develop your subspecialty interests
- Located in a vibrant Perth suburb
This leading private pathology provider has a vision to be the pathology provider of choice, through the combination of scientific leadership, market leading technology and talented people.
You will be working in a purpose-built lab in Perth that is co-located in a busy multi-disciplinary hospital with a cancer centre. The lab services the hospital network and community referrers across the state of WA and supports an array of subspecialty areas including skin, gastrointestinal, head and neck, endocrine, colorectal, hepatobiliary, gynaecology including oncology, lymphoma, breast, urology and soft tissue. The lab has comprehensive on-site cytology and molecular services, offers a full immunohistochemical suite, and runs a busy MDT and frozen section service for clinicians.
- As Anatomical Pathologist, you will work across all general Anatomical Pathology specimens and be supported to pursue special interests in accordance with team profile
- Working alongside a team of senior pathologists, this the perfect training opportunity for new pathologists
- 8.4 FTE Anatomical Pathologists are supported by Anatomical Pathology registrars
- Pathologists with head and neck, molecular oncology, medical lung and cyto including gynae cyto special interests would be highly regarded
- Hours are AM and PM roster (7.30am - 8pm)
- On Call is rostered for lab enquiries and procedural cover i.e. frozen sections
- You will work in a collegiate lab that is well-supported by excellent scientific staff and local and national expert pathologists for specialist advice
- A competitive salary package is on offer from $250,000 + depending on seniority
- Relocation support is available if required
- The pathology lab is located in a vibrant Perth suburb with easy access to public transport, shops and cafes
- You will find an abundance of things to do and fantastic places to visit. Whether you are searching for the best food and restaurants or you are looking for new and exciting activities to do over the weekend, Perth caters to all. Relax on a pristine beach or venture into the
- city for some shopping. This cosmopolitan and family friendly city has everything you could hope for
- Applicants must be a Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA) or have equivalent recognised qualifications
- Newly qualified Fellows strongly encouraged to apply
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.