Easy-going coastal city lifestyle and collegiate work environment.
- Indicative package up to $354,487 - $451,677 p.a
- Beautiful coastline and temperate climate
- Full-time appointment
You will be working with the largest country health system in Australia, providing health services to approximately half a million people, including 45,000 Aboriginal people, over a vast two and a half million square kilometre area. The organisation comprises seven regions, with a strong network of public hospitals, health services and health centres located across rural and remote Western Australia.
This health campus has just over 100 beds and provides emergency services, mental health and cancer services, a surgical centre and maternity services.
- As Consultant Anaesthetist you will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive anaesthetic service and airway management to patients in the catchment population
- You will participate in continued medical education and quality management and provides education support to colleagues and other staff
- Support the Head of Anaesthetics in future anaesthetic service development including supporting a strong positive and collaborative culture
- Consultant Anaesthetist will have a commitment to clinical teaching and experience and commitment to clinical research is desirable
- Fixed-term full time appointment for 5 years, with the possibility of extension
- Indicative package up to $354,487 - $451,677 p.a.
- 9.5% employer contributed superannuation
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Professional development opportunities and study leave/assistance
- Flexible working and leave arrangements
- Located on the South Coast of Western Australia, you will be working in a coastal town of 30,000 people with all the amenities of a small city plus great restaurants, a state-of-the-art entertainment centre and stunning surrounds, with some of the best beaches in Australia close by
- Eligible for Specialist registration with AHPRA or appropriate registration with the Medical Board of Australia to practise as a specialist
- Fellowship of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists, or approved equivalent
- Have demonstrated extensive experience in adult and paediatric anaesthesia in a hospital setting
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.