Join a team dedicated to creating and safeguarding excellence in clinical care.
- Reap the benefits of a regional lifestyle and 10 minute commute times
- Exceptional professional development opportunity
- District of Workforce Shortage for Anaesthetics
You will be working in a 114 bed facility with 100 hospital care beds and 10 maternity beds. Each year there are approximately 19,500 emergency presentations, 2,500 operations and 600 births. Building has commenced for the $250 million hospital redevelopment.
This level 4 regional referral facility hospital provides a 24 hour Emergency Department supported by an Intensive Care Unit (ICU). There are a range of specialist services (both resident & visiting) including emergency medicine, general medicine, surgery, paediatric medicine, oncology, obstetrics, intensive care, respiratory medicine, renal dialysis and rheumatology. There are a range of diagnostic services including Pathology, CT, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, MRI, General X-Ray and Mammography. Other Allied Health Services include physiotherapy, dietetics, pharmacy, occupational therapy and Aboriginal health.
- As Consultant Anaesthetist, you will join an established team of Anaesthetists and provide best practice evidence based clinical services to achieve quality patient outcomes
- You will undertake supervision and education of junior medical staff and other relevant staff to foster safe clinical practice
- Anaesthetist's will actively participate in risk management and quality programs to improve organisational processes and own practices
- Anaesthetist's will participate in an on-call roster as required
- Indicative Salary: $170,665 - $210,592 + Private Practice Allowance and Special Allowance as per NSW (State) Award. Level 1 Year 1 - Year 5 range $240,419 - $296,682
- Supportive, collegiate and diverse work environment
- Ongoing professional development
- Located in a major regional city in New South Wales, here you have the best of both worlds - great career opportunities, welcoming communities and a wonderful lifestyle
- With a population of approximately 26,000, the city comprises a rich blend of cultures and traditions. It has a flourishing foodie scene, an array of recreational options and exciting local events all year round.
- There are three high schools, 13 primary schools and various day care and pre-school facilities. The city also has one of the largest campuses of Riverina TAFE.
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA)
- New Fellows are welcome to apply
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.