Rewarding Anaesthetist position in the largest rural facility in the state
- Exceptional package from $450-$600k +
- Fantastic location with attractive large regional centre
- Vibrant multidisciplinary team culture
This health service is the major regional health provider for the Lower, Mid and Upper South East regions of South Australia.
You will be working at the largest hospital in rural South Australia, a 98-bed teaching hospital, which provides a range of services, including a 24-hour accident and emergency, acute inpatient, elective surgery, emergency surgery, birthing, paediatric and mental health services, and associated clinical support. There are 37 medical beds, 27 surgical beds, a 6-bed High Dependency unit, a 20-bed maternity-paediatric ward and a 6-bed mental health unit. Facilities are provided for chemotherapy, dialysis and day surgery. The hospital has 4 operating theatres, 12 day surgery chairs and 3 delivery suites.
- As Specialist Anaesthetist and a senior member of the anaesthetic team, you will be responsible for pre and peri-operative anaesthetic care of surgical and obstetric patients and provide input into the management of patients in the High Dependency Unit and in emergency situations when on duty
- This is a full-time 12 month contract position
- You will be a strong relationship builder with a demonstrated commitment to education and training of junior colleagues and an effective role model for all other staff and participate in teaching and training activities of junior doctors
- You will be actively engaged in continuing education activities in addition to Continuous Quality Improvement activities, including audit and morbidity and mortality review
- Indicative total remuneration: $471,701 - $614,227 p.a.
- Live in an attractive, safe and vibrant regional city with great facilities
- Enjoy the region's natural assets such as the iconic Blue Lake and as well as world class food, wine and adventure offerings
- Excellent transport links to Adelaide and Melbourne
- Current AHPRA registration as a Specialist
- Fellowship of The Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance. We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.