Tasmania packs a punch -
- Laid back, affordable lifestyle
- 470K package (SMP Level 10)
- FANZCA or Substantial Comparability with ANZCA
You will be working for an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of the community, committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services. The health service covers a population of approximately 116,000, across two hospitals located approximately 50km apart. A private hospital is co-located at one site that facilitates private practice for many of the region’s specialists.
- You will provide specialist anaesthesia treatment and care for public and private patients.
- You will play a key role in developing health care at both patient and system levels and work in a unit that has a strong culture of mutual respect.
- Base salary from $152,181 - $231,316 per annum, plus allowances/benefits.
- Tasmania offers a brilliant lifestyle for families, with affordable housing, excellent access and choice of education located within strong and vibrant rural and urban centres.
- Eligible for registration with AHPRA.
- Fellowship of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists or equivalent.
- Current Driver’s License.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community register today.