Outstanding opportunity to join an expanding private hospital with exceptional earning potential.
- Huge scope to step into a busy role and grow a lucrative practice
- Excellent working conditions where your efforts will be truly appreciated
- Further your career in one of the most scenic areas of New South Wales
You will be working with the third largest private hospital operator in Australia. It employs 7,000 people across Australia and in New Zealand, and operates a portfolio of 34 private healthcare facilities.
This private hospital has 79 beds, 3 operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a 4-bed Intensive Care Unit (Level 1 ICU). The hospital offers dedicated maternity and gynaecological treatments within safe, well appointed facilities.
- Due to retirement, the opportunity exists for an experienced Obstetrician and Gynaecologist to provide professional specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology care
- Step into a busy and established Laparoscopic surgery and Infertility practice and develop your own special interests
- Join a supportive peer group of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists supporting the local community
- You will be well supported by a team of experienced medical, nursing and allied health professionals
- Exceptional earning potential
- Large existing patient base
- Supportive environment committed to ongoing education and professional development
- Located on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW with proximity to Port Macquarie and Newcastle
- The area boasts beautiful beaches and scenery, affordable housing, great schools and family friendly communities
- Current registration as a Specialist with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRANZCOG)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.