Lead and shape this Obstetrics and Gynaecology Unit in this newly created position.
- Provide contemporary clinical leadership
- Excellent support to develop your leadership capabilities
- Attractive remuneration package
Elective Recruitment has been engaged in the search for a clinician to lead Maternity Services. This is a newly created position and will provide contemporary clinical leadership to the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Unit.
This health service provides a broad range of primary, secondary and tertiary services. The hospital has a 24-hour emergency department, operating theatres, critical care unit, level 3 special care nursery, level 4 maternity services, paediatrics, dialysis, oncology, and general medical and surgical wards.
The Obstetrics and Gynaecology Unit is staffed by a specialist team of Obstetrician & Gynaecologists, Midwives, junior doctors, GP Obstetrician, and Paediatricians who work together to deliver the best women's care for the community.
- Your responsibilities will include departmental leadership, education and training and clinical governance for the Unit
- You will foster collaborative working relationships and have a commitment to education and training of junior colleagues
- You will be actively engaged in continuing education activities in addition to Continuous Quality Improvement activities, including audit and morbidity and mortality review
- This is a full-time position
You will receive excellent collegial support from across the organisation and training to further support your leadership and management capability. Opportunities will exist to participate in courses facilitated by the Catholic University and the Royal Australian College of Medical Administrators.
- Generous remuneration package up to $420,000 plus additional benefits
- Relocation support and temporary accommodation
- Live in a vibrant region with cultural heritage, a great restaurant scene, many sporting facilities and various leisure and recreational lifestyle opportunities
- Excellent preschool, primary and secondary education options are available
- Current AHPRA registration as a Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRANZCOG)
- Demonstrated high level consultative and collaborative leadership skills
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.