Senior clinical leadership position in coastal paradise. Have the best of both worlds.
- Exceptional salary package + benefits
- Progressive health service
- Stunning coastal location
This hospital and health service provides health services to a fast growing regional area. Across the Health Service, a range of specialty services are provided including acute care, surgical, medical, maternity, mental health rehabilitation and aged care services. The Hospitals provide care in some major adult specialties and provide support to the surrounding smaller rural hospitals in the Health Service.
You will be working in a 142-bed acute hospital facility providing a comprehensive range of health care services including acute inpatient and outpatient services and community health, oral health and community mental health services. The Hospital is currently undergoing a major multi-million-dollar upgrade including an expanded Emergency Department, ICU and Education Centre. Since it opened in 1997, the Hospital has built a reputation for excellence especially in professional education and attracts medical and nursing programs in conjunction with a number of renowned Queensland universities.
- The Clinical Director of Medicine will build and lead a high performing team, delivering excellent clinical care, fostering a rich training and learning environment and develop the strategic academic vision.
- You will provide strategic and clinical leadership to the General Medicine team
- You will be a champion in creating a culture of safety and support
- You will work collaboratively with the executive team
- You will provide expert General Medicine services for the patients at the Hospitals and participate in after-hours on call and weekend roster
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fantastic salary sacrifice benefits
- Flexible rostering arrangements, variety and work/life balance
- Lower cost of living and affordable housing and rental market
- Start your day with a peaceful stroll along the beach and enjoying the fresh ocean air
- Just over three hours' drive or a quick 45-minute flight from Brisbane
- Marine parks, wetlands, ancient rainforests and a stunning coastline of pristine, white sandy beaches on your doorstep.
- Specialist qualifications in General Medicine, such as Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) or equivalent
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live. We believe that collaboration, getting things done with integrity and working towards a common goal is the best way to partner with you and make an impact.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.