Showcase your leadership skills as the Clinical Director for this coastal Mental Health Service in regional Western Australia.
- Senior leadership role in Mental Health
- Enjoy a coastal laid-back lifestyle
- Remuneration up to $454,880 p.a.
Bunbury Hospital is a 135 bed public facility that encompasses surgical, acute psychiatric unit, medical, maternity, paediatrics and a high dependency unit. The psychiatric unit is a 30 bed ward.
St John of God Health Care Bunbury is a similarly sized private hospital that is co-located and forms part of the South West Health Campus - WACHS.
The South West Mental Health Service provides a comprehensive mental health service for the South West of Western Australia and to people of all ages. This includes Adult Mental Health, Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Youth Mental Health, Older Adult Mental Health and Aboriginal Mental Health.
- As a Director Clinical Services - Mental Health you will have a primary responsibility for clinical governance and leadership.
- You will provide line management for medical staff and work with budget holders to ensure appropriate workforce planning to sites and services.
- You will ensure strategic development, coordination, integration, monitoring and evaluation of the South West Mental Health Service, in partnership with the Mental Health management team.
- You will support and promote the Commonwealth, State and WACHS Mental Health strategies.
- The preferred clinical hours are 0.5 FTE but this can be negotiated.
- This is a full time fixed term appointment for 5 years, with the possibility of extension/s.
- Remuneration package Year 1-9 is $357,249 - $454,880 p.a.. This includes base salary, 10% superannuation and professional and location allowances.
- Flexible working and leave arrangements.
- Bunbury is the largest regional city in Western Australia and is situated on the west coast of Australia's South West tourist region.
- This seaside city offers trendy restaurants and local bars, boutique shops and cafés dotting the streets.
- Safe swimming, surfing, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, fishing and boating are very popular water sports in Bunbury.
- Bunbury is home to three internationally-renowned golf courses.
- Nearby Ferguson Valley boasts award-winning wines, fresh produce, local crafts, beautiful tuart forests, meandering waterways and captivating historic country towns.
- The quality of life is one of Bunbury's biggest attractions. It has everything a family needs including public and private schools, a University and a regional TAFE.
- The average rent for a house in Bunbury is $400 per week and $380 per week for a unit. To purchase a house ranges from $660,000 and from $320,000 for a unit.
- Bunbury is located only 2 hours south from Perth, allowing quick commutes to the city as needed.
- Eligible for registration by the Medical Board of Australia as a Medical Practitioner.
- FRANZCP or recognised equivalent qualification.
- Strategic management, administrative and analytical skills.
- Experience in developing and implementing clinical governance programs.
- Experience in the management of medical staff.
- Drivers licence required.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.