Join an expanding health service and lead Anaesthetics & Perioperative Service development.
- Lead, guide and support a vibrant multi-disciplinary team
- Progress your career in this expanding health service
- Coastal location in South East Victoria, only 90 mins from Melbourne
You will be working for the major public healthcare provider in a regional area of South East Victoria. The service has provided quality service and care for residents for over 100 years. It is an integrated Health Service providing Emergency services as well as Acute Medical and Surgical, Sub-acute and Residential inpatient beds along with an extensive array of Community and Primary care services.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a community where sun, sand, surf and a positive lifestyle await. This is a growing service that has received $115 million from the government to build a vibrant and significantly expanded Health Service.
- As Clinical Director of Anaesthetics & Perioperative Services you will provide professional and clinical leadership and development of the Anaesthetics team
- You will provide clinical governance of the Anaesthetic and Paediatric Anaesthesia services to ensure best practice outcomes for patients and staff
- You will be involved in the ongoing consolidation of perioperative services and the outpatient complex pain service and provide perioperative services for adult anaesthesia including obstetrics and ophthalmology
- You will work with and guide a multi-disciplinary team of staff and provide supervision, training and education of medical students, interns, Registrars,Nurses and Anaesthetist
- You will provide oversight to oversight and support to GP Anaesthetics and FANZCA's and have a strong interest in supporting and growing the General Practice role in Anaesthetics
- The role is 0.4 EFT, with potential to increase up to full-time with 0.6 EFT in a clinical capacity and involves some participation in the on-call roster
- Remuneration inline with the AMA Victoria -Victorian Public Health Sector -Medical Specialists Enterprise Agreement 2018-2021
- Personal and professional growth
- A motivated and skilled multidisciplinary team
- Flexible EFT available to ensure work /life balance
- Excellent Continuing Professional Development benefits
- Stunning coastal location situated an easy 90minute drive from Melbourne
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), as a Specialist Medical Practitioner
- Fellowship of Australia and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Demonstrated clinical leadership experience within a public health service, with experience in a rural and/or regional health service advantageous
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.