Key role in one of the leading Aboriginal Medical Services in Queensland.
- Shape the future direction and success of the organisation
- Opportunity to contribute to closing the gap in Aboriginal healthcare
- Excellent remuneration and benefits on offer
You will be working for an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service that facilitates and promotes Primary Health Care Services and strives to establish state-of-the-art comprehensive Health Care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The health service practices a holistic and preventative approach to health, offering general and specialist care, complemented with long-term healthy lifestyle change programs and services. The passionate and multidisciplinary team of qualified and experienced health professionals set the direction for the service and are passionate about working in and with Aboriginal Health Systems and making a difference in people's lives.
- As Clinical Director, your primary focus will be on leadership and coordination, however you will also be responsible for providing primary health care services to patients in the clinic as required
- You will oversee and consolidate a team of full-time and part-time General Practitioners coordinating team activity, including rostering to ensure adequate coverage in all clinics
- You will provide supporting to the team of GP's and other Clinicians with medical supervision
- You will provide regular, in-depth medical reports and statistical analyses of health outcomes and KPIs to funding bodies
- As Clinical Director, you will be a voice in effectively shaping medical processes and playing a key part in the future direction and success of the organisation
- This position offers great work-life balance (Monday to Friday)
- You will have support from an experienced multidisciplinary team
- Indicative salary $250-280,000 pa pro-rata commensurate with experience
- Exposure to diverse clinical practice
- Salary packaging, meal entertainment card, and novated lease options
- Flexible work arrangements and annual study leave
- Make a direct impact on improved health outcomes in the community
- Vocationally registered General Practitioner with current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency registration
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of General Practitioners, or Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine is essential (FRACGP or FACRRM)
- Prior experience as a General Practitioner delivering primary health care services
- Prior experience in a senior capacity supervising other GP's
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.