ICU Career Medical Officer - come work in tropical Queensland.
- Level 4 intensive care unit
- Caring compassionate clinical environment
- Generous remuneration and salary sacrificing opportunities
This 136 bed facility has five operating theatres, a private emergency service and a wide range of specialised clinical services, that includes Coronary/High Dependency Care, Emergency Care, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Special Care Nursery, General Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery, Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery, Ear, Nose and Throat, Oro-Facio Maxillary, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Oncology and Palliative Care, Rehabilitation and Radiology.
- Work in a level 4 intensive care unit
- Gain well-supported experience, in a friendly, patient focused ICU
- Flexibility to work a mixture of day and night shifts, also week and weekend shifts desirable
- Permanent full time and part time opportunities available
- Salary terms are negotiable dependent on experience, and Queensland private hospital industry standards
- Generous salary packaging up to $9,010
- Support towards ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Car Park
- Discounted Private Health Care options
- Access to discounted Post Graduate courses
- Opportunity to work in a caring compassionate clinical setting, focused on excellence in patient care
- Holds General registration with AHPRA
- ICU experience
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community register today.