Work in the heart of the Sapphire Coast and experience all the benefits of country living.
- Welcoming and supportive team
- Experience more autonomy working in a regional hospital
- Close access to pristine wilderness and national parks
This state-of-the-art 134 bed hospital provides a wide range of critical and specialist services.This includes: extensive community and ambulatory services, community mental health, drug and alcohol services, an expanded emergency department, combined Integrated Critical Care Unit, regional orthopaedic services and expanded surgical, maternity and paediatric services, and a NSW Ambulance Service base.
- As Career Medical Officer - Emergency Medicine, you will predominantly work in the Emergency Department as the Medical Officer in Charge
- You will be required to work independently and be responsible for patient admission, high quality patient care, and working with the team to facilitate patient flow through the emergency department
- You may be the primary or sole medical practitioner and may work with no direct or on site clinical supervision
- In this role you will participate in an equitable medical roster, including evenings and weekend shifts
- Indicative remuneration package commences at $200,000 per annum
- 9.5% Superannuation
- Penalty rates are paid for in charge, nights and weekends
- Annual Leave, Long Service Leave, and other award entitlements
- Located halfway between Sydney and Melbourne, and approximately 2.5 hours from Canberra. The nearest airport is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
- This country town, surrounded by lush farming paddocks, is a mix of galleries, cafes and quirky shops and large department store retailers. It has a charming mix of residential properties offering a range of lifestyle options for those wanting to live close to town or on the fringes in a more rural or bushland setting
- Current registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Experience in operating at a senior level within an Emergency Department and extensive clinical competency and leadership skills to work in charge of the Emergency Department
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.