Make the move and enjoy professional challenges with a refreshing change to the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Lucrative income potential
- Opportunities for country living or a beach-side lifestyle
- Work with Australia’s largest private cardiology provider
You will be working for the leading provider of cardiovascular and sleep treatment throughout Australia. This group provides cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations.
Across two sites, this Cardiologist team provides comprehensive cardiology testing and consultation services. Treatments and services includes: ECG, Echocardiogram, Exercise stress ECG, Dobutamine stress echocardiogram, 24 hour blood pressure monitoring, 24 hour Holter monitoring, Event monitor (7 day Holter) and device checks.
- As a Consultant Non-Invasive Cardiologist, you will provide services to both inpatients and outpatients
- You will work for a provider with nationally and internationally recognised clinical leaders and personally contribute to the group’s ongoing success as a Cardiologist in a cohesive group practice environment
- You will work alongside 6 Cardiologists, and have the option of working across two locations or basing yourself at either location
- You will have the opportunity to develop your sub-specialty interests and expertise
- This is a permanent full-time opportunity
- Flexible working and contractual arrangements
- Guaranteed income plus performance incentives to build your practice
- Long term wealth creation opportunities through equity participation
- Work life balance; contributing in a collegiate group with structured holiday and on-call cover
- Relocation assistance provided
- Working with an established provider presents a genuine opportunity for you to enjoy a rewarding career with long-term prospects
- Approx.4 hours drive north of Brisbane, or a short 35 min flight
- This region enjoys an equable climate, a relaxed and inviting lifestyle, affordable cost of living, modern shopping facilities, good schools, an abundance of enviable tourism destinations, and diverse economic opportunities
- Current Specialist registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Physicians as a Cardiologist
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number for the provision of rebatable specialist services
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.