Join a leading comprehensive medical laboratory and pathology service in Victoria.
- Centrally located to the snow, the city, and the sea
- Competitive remuneration package
- Partner with a large Anatomical Pathology team
One of Australia's leading comprehensive medical laboratory and pathology services with the largest spectrum of pathology testing services and coverage of collection centres in Victoria. This provider is part of a national network of pathology practices that service communities in metropolitan, regional, and remote areas.
You will be based in a laboratory in a regional teaching hospital, the role will be supported by a team of respected pathologists, and registrars on site.
- As Anatomical Pathologist, you will provide expertise in Anatomical Pathology and report cases in a timely manner
- You will provide supervision of the department as well as actively participate in the quality control and assurance
- The laboratory is accredited for registrar training in anatomical pathology and there will be ample opportunities to participate in registrar training
- The role will be supported by a team of respected pathologists, and registrars on site
- This is a full-time position
- Competitive salary and leave package
- Indicative package $320,000 - $500,000 p.a
- Novated Lease motor vehicle option available
- Rewarding and challenging role
- This charming regional town boasts a vibrant arts and culture scene, delicious cafes, knockout dining and a lively nightlife.
- Good local educational options and affordable real estate
- Registration or eligibility for registration as a Specialist with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Authority (AHPRA)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA) or equivalent
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.