Work in a dynamic pathology team providing comprehensive diagnostic pathology services in NSW.
- Competitive remuneration with additional benefits
- A flexible working environment so you can achieve work-life balance
- Great place to live and a career in which to grow and develop
Established in 2001, this is one of Australia's largest, privately-owned independent pathology practices. The laboratory provides comprehensive diagnostic pathology services to General Practitioners, Specialists, Medical Centres and Nursing Homes in NSW and QLD.
You will be based in the central laboratory in Sydney, working with experienced pathologists, scientists, collectors and support employees.
- As Anatomical Pathologist, your key responsibilities will be to report on Anatomical and Cytology cases
- You will join a team of 8 Pathologists with extensive experience in Anatomical Pathology, and in teaching and academic publication
- You will work collectively with a team of dedicated scientific professionals
- This position is full-time, however, part-time options may be considered
- Competitive salary and leave package
- Sydney is a world-class city, with a warm, sunny climate and a strong economy
- Here you have access to all the city amenities and a choice of world class suburbs to call home
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.