Work as part of a high performing team for a patient-focused pathology provider.
- Exceptional salary package
- Interesting range of clinical cases
- Immediate start available
This leading private pathology provider has a vision to be the pathology provider of choice, through the combination of scientific leadership, market leading technology and talented people.
The busy National pathology provider services hospital networks and community referrers across Australia and supports an array of sub-speciality areas including skin, gastrointestinal, head and neck, endocrine, colorectal, hepatobiliary, gynaecology including oncology, lymphoma, breast, urology and soft tissue.
- As Anatomical Pathologist, you will provide expertise in anatomical pathology across a diverse and interesting range of clinical cases
- You will be required to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and ensure that referring clinicians and their patients are at the centre of everything you do
- You will be based in a state-of-the-art laboratory in Sydney reporting remotely for cases interstate
- An exceptional salary package is on offer
- Professional development leave and allowance
- Collegiate organisation that offers support for professional development
- Current Specialist with AHPRA or eligibility for registration via the Specialist Pathway
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA) or equivalent
- International applicants with appropriate specialist qualifications may be considered
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.